Below is a list of both runners looking for a pacer and pacers who are looking for a runner to pace. To have your name added to this list please fill out the form found at the bottom of the page. If you see someone you would like to contact, their email can be found with [at] replacing the @ symbol and you may feel free to get in touch. If you find someone and you would like your name removed from the list please send another email to us.
Runners looking for a pacer:
- Peter Wai - nyiwai[at]Hotmail.com, male, Goal: 24-26hr.
- Ryan Entrikin - analizaentrikin[at]yahoo.com, male, Cheasapeake, VA Goal: Crossing the finish line under 26hrs. Previous ultras 75m and 50m.
- Mark Kristula - krismarkus[at]sbcglobal.net, Los Angeles, CA, Goal: first time running 100, to finish between 26 and 30 hours. Average time for a 50 mile race is between 10 and 11 hours
- Arpad Kisch - kischarpad[at]gmail.com, male, Goal: request pacer at 12 min / mile pace from Brunswick AS (~ last 20 miles) to the finish
- Sam Brandt - sambrandt88[at]gmail.com, male, Lynchburg, VA, Goal: Finish time of 23:00
- Skott Daltonic, skottalfred[at]yahoo.com, Boston, MA, Male, Goal: Finish.
- Ryan Scheidt, rscheidt2[at]gmail.com, Baltimore, MD, Goal: Finish time of < 24 hours; JFK 50 Miler time was < 9 hours, for reference
Pacers looking for a runner: